San Bartolomeo al Mare, in the Gulf of Diano Marina
Seaside town located in the Italian Riviera, is part of the Province of Imperia and is about 9 km from the capital.
Thanks to its central location and proximity to major centers, San Bartolomeo al Mare is easily accessible by all means of transport:
- in the car using the SS No. 1 “Aurelia” or the Autostrada dei Fiori – 10 with direct output in the locality;
- train stations of Cervo – San Bartolomeo and Diano Marina (2 km from the center of San Bartolomeo al Mare);
- bus, thanks to the many lines from the North and Central Italy reach the Riviera;
- plane, the airports of Genoa (100 km), Villanova d’Albenga (40 Km.), Nice (80 Km.).
The modern town of San Bartolomeo al Mare has developed during the last decades in the flat area, especially in the coastal strip between the Via Aurelia and the long promenade.
The town lives mainly in the summer , when the streets are full of crowds of tourists who find cozy accommodation in numerous hotels, residences and campsites , some of which will satisfy even the most demanding customers.
Beaches equipped and sports facilities offer the possibility of a happy stay in San Bartolomeo, where you can enjoy the excellent Ligurian cuisine in popular restaurants.
- Hotel San Bartolomeo al Mare
- Residence San Bartolomeo al Mare
- Bed & Breakfast San Bartolomeo al Mare
- Agriturismo San Bartolomeo al Mare
- Holiday Houses San Bartolomeo al Mare
Hotel San Matteo ***
An oasis of tranquility, rooms with all facilities. Pool for adults and children, solarium, terrace, private parking.
Hotel Villa San Giuseppe ***
An elegant residential house within a majestic park, surrounded by three buildings. Private beach, sea view terrace, church, parking, bike rental.
Hotel Anita ***
Family-run hotel, managed with care, professionalism and attention. At 20 meters from the beach, is ideal for a relaxing holiday. A few miles you can visit the medieval village of Cervo.